Saturday, December 27, 2008

As we approach the end of the year

I have to talk about my rather poor performance with my 2008 predictions (and I'll get to that). Also it is a good time to think about what's going to happen in 2009.

But I am finding that thought process kind of intimidating. In order to explain what I think are going to be my 2009 predictions, I will have to write a lot of text. You have probably noticed that I am not one of those people who easily writes one of those 50000 word stream of consciousness blog posts. The fact that I've started using Twitter is probably going to make me talk in even shorter sentence fragments.

Also, in other news, we now have more posts here in 2008 than in 2007, but just barely. It is interesting to me that in the almost 3 years that this blog has been around, I have a pretty consistent posting rate, and I haven't been particularly trying to. It is also pretty interesting to me that I haven't abandoned this yet. That's kind of a pleasant surprise.

No comments: